Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Forum loiterer!
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I've been away from here for a while thought I'd reintroduce myself, and see what's changed what's new and what I've been missing 馃憤
Kev

Registered
Welcome back mate...(y)

Forum loiterer!
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers 馃嵒 I know I don't have a skyline anymore, but there's always hope, and the classifieds...

If in doubt...
KH3 ECR33
Welcome back mate, the fact that you're back on here means that you still have the Skyline itch to scratch!

Forum loiterer!
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome back mate, the fact that you're back on here means that you still have the Skyline itch to scratch!
That definitely doesn't go away! There's nothing else as satisfying as the 6 growl, dump valve chatter, and the 馃敟 out the back 馃槑 馃槑

If in doubt...
KH3 ECR33
That definitely doesn't go away! There's nothing else as satisfying as the 6 growl, dump valve chatter, and the 馃敟 out the back 馃槑 馃槑
All very true! I was only just talking to a man in his 60's with a beautiful example of a 400BHP R32 GTR. Once the bug bites all we're doing is chasing the dragon or so to speak!

Administrator
Hi guys, I've been away from here for a while thought I'd reintroduce myself, and see what's changed what's new and what I've been missing 馃憤
Kev
hello stranger,i remember you :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts