Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bad Ass Mo Fo!
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had the skyline parked up on my drive for the last month or so. just took it round the block (naughty i know) to clean up the brakes, move the gearbox stuff a little and make sure all is good.

holy ****. :eek: i forgot how quick and powerful an r33 really is! if anyone is thinking its not fast enough, dont drive it for a while, then get in... damn, they are some serious piece of kit!

shame that i may have sold it by tomorrow.. if it goes, will have another toy to take its place for a while ;)

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
I havent driven mine for nearly four weeks and its killing me, had it on the road for 3months now, and have only really put my foot down on one occasion (sad i know!!!):screwy: . Know that when its up and running I will be grinning like an idiot! :D

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Mate mine has never felt fast. I went from a 320bhp 200sx to a pretty much stock R33. I still prefer the gtst though :D

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
i drove my mums new bmw 330 ci sport for a week and thought fookin hell this is about as fast as mine !!!! then i got back in the skyline and stuck my foot down and it was the same speed as the bmw (till about 3500rpm :devil: )

·
Registered
123 Posts
Mate mine has never felt fast. I went from a 320bhp 200sx to a pretty much stock R33. I still prefer the gtst though :D
me to i still got a 300 bhp s14a and the 200sx will eat the skyline but the skyline has a special somthing about it

·
Registered
458 Posts
me to i still got a 300 bhp s14a and the 200sx will eat the skyline but the skyline has a special somthing about it
I'm missing the crazy acceleration I had with my S15... superb fun. Would have creamed the GTST. Still, the GTST is nice, just a different beast.

Maybe when I finally get my Japspeed front-pipe and decat fitted it'll feel a little different! :devil:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
I'm OK I have a Pug 306 diesel non turbo to get to work and back (74 milesd a day) So getting back in the skyline always feels special :D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
All this driving is done on private roads, right?

Of course it is, silly me :spank:

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
IS it me or does the term "will eat a skyline, ferrari eater" sound so bloody 80's.

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
you lot think thats bad....

ive had my skyline off the road for a year...been driving a fiesta 1.25!!!

its going to be scary when it comes back on the road - specially with new bits :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts