Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, changing the oil this morning and decided to whip out the passenger side headlamp and see if it made any difference (lots more cold air in, you know?).

Holy SH**!

BIG difference in how the car feels, especially on boost with the foot down.

QUestion is, obviously I need to put the light back on at night or I will get done, but can they do me during the daylight (ie when I don't need lights on)?

·
Registered
953 Posts
easy get tomei headlight duct and daylight mot

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
like Lee says, get the Tomei duct to use when you need it...ie on track and just use the normal headlight in the day/night time..

·
Registered
953 Posts
go for it full on drag car replica

·
Registered
953 Posts
try tim at svs

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Is your headlight as much a mare to get out as mine Jock ?
The sidelight bulb fell into the lens on mine and I had to take the front wheel off and half the front bumper to get at a snide bolt inside the front wing, not the sort of job i go looking for on a regular basis

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buster, It was a pain in the ass, but not as tough as the oil pressure sender...... Not managed to get that little bas**** out yet......

Two 12mm bolts and 2 10mm nuts, and one screw for the indicator.

Once the indicator was out, 2 bolts on the outside - piece of cake.

Top inside nut - Piece of cake....

Trouble was the lower inner nut.... Had to remove the carbon canister, which took 40 mins as I couldn't get my damn hand down between it, the hard intake pipe and the rad to get the bottom hose off.

Was starting to go mental, but finally got the hose off and whipped it out.

Going to just leave that nut off to allow for ease of removing/replacing... SHould only be a 5 minute job now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts