Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
South Wales Area Rep
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys just a little reminder end of month skylineowners.com weekend of fun 31st july please can you add names below if attending will be an awesome day and all for a good cause also some of the guys will be doing passanger rides so bring the family and friends
copy and past as per usual

1.) Aberboy

thanks steve

·
Registered
211 Posts
May be able to make it. The car is at Pro Speed on the 30th for a new exhaust. Not sure how long he takes to make them.

Edit: Scratch that. Didn't read the link properly. Don't have a spare £100 as I will have spent £1100 on the car this month.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Have to say the welsh lot suck!!!! You all stuck in your own valleys, nobody is expecting you to spend £100 notes, its a social event and we are trying to raise money for charity. If i can find the time to get down there, then so can you lot.

Your ever ranty angry welsh moderator

Jojo

PS you suck :moony:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well if the car is back then I might toddle down for a look.

Show and Shine event looks interesting, especially after my recent spend but is a Cefiro eligible to enter?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Got my car back, so I'll pop down. Probably won't make it for 8am though.

How big is this event then, and if it's huge how am I supposed to find the Welshies?

·
Registered
160 Posts
just been to the meet at Llandow - where on earth was everyone?!?!? gotta say i was fairly disapointed with the lack of members there...

otherwise - some great drifting going on, big chief givin it his all with a purple (silvia or 200, S14??) in hot pursuit! good stuff :) noticed you had camera's on the cars too, can't wait to see the footage! thanks for having it at Llandow

·
Registered
103 Posts
Whoops. Only just got out of bed due to alarm clock fail.
That says it all about welsh skyline owners and meets.

ABERBOY knows what I mean after out little chat on sat.

Nice to see you there on Sat and for turning up.

·
Registered
211 Posts
A bit harsh considering I was the only other person to turn up to the last meet that Deathwish organised.

Set it for 7PM instead of 7AM as I was absolutely knackered as I've been all over the country this week with work. I'd even washed the car on Friday evening too, ready for the meet.

·
Registered
836 Posts
wasn't able to make it up there early as i was working till 1 then had to MOT the car, had a few issues with the emissions but managed to get it through and strangely it has the same level emissions as a ford Puma lol.
Managed to make it up late in the afternoon after thrashing it all the way up there. nice to see plenty of peeps on track, loads of different cars on track this time. The guy in the Mk3 Bee em was really good and givving it some all the way round the track.
Hope to see more peeps at the next meet.
Neil & Tish

·
Registered
160 Posts
yeah that beamer driver was good wasn't he, the tyres him, big chief and that S14 went through, HA! CHE-CHING!! after every session on the track they were lining up for new part-worns. was good to watch though, i have a few little vids of them all but can't seem to upload them on here :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts