Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about upgrading the wheels on the GTS-T but I would like to browse some sites to get some ideas.

Anyone reccomend any good sites?

Cheers

Nigel

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
If you are wanting different width fittings for front/rear you won't have much luck with UK sourced wheels. Very few manufacturers do various widths in the same diameter wheel. You'd be better off talking to the people who advertise in the jap mags.

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
What floyd says is true but i've found that it depends on what circumference your after eg 17's these are hard to get width over 7.5 inches but on 18's this isn't a problem as such,i've been looking at different wheels also but can't seem to find any that are 9 inches wide on a 17 inch rim (which is what i have now) my conclusions to this problem are that NISMO wheels (18x10) are what are needed for my circumstances but also i'm considering R34 wheels too.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the Info.

Had a good chat with one of the chaps at South Coast Wheels this afternoon and they have suggested going for 8 1/2j wheels with 235 / 265 combo. Sounds reasonable to me.

Nigel

·
Banned
852 Posts
I know of a place thats doing a group buy in Buddyclub wheels, if he can get orders for 10 sets or more you will pay the Japanese retail price.

There are 3 different styles and loads of diferent sizes, I was planning on getting the P1 Racing II rims, 18 X 9 front and 18 X 10 rear which are about 236,000 yen which is about £1250 delivered.

Do a search for Buddyclub, they are a Japanese company.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts