Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skylines and Skyscrapers dropped onto the mat this morning, I am set to watch it tonight and will give you a review as soon as.

Cheers

Andy

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gar

Cheers for the chat earlier m8.

All the best

Andy

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup I rang them and we sorted out a price, just what I thought. I am mulling it over at the moment.

Cheers

Andy

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Black R34

The Silver V-Spec has gone and the Purple one has a holding deposit on it so the Black R34 GTR is available but its not a V-Spec.

Decisions decisions.

·
Registered
397 Posts
GTR

mmm that Black car look's very tasty , my GTT i exchanged was Black:)
Why you so interested in a v-spec ???
Wat reg is your GTT?

CHEERS

GAR

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oscar .. buy it ! .. you'll like it .. trust me :D

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
I think Gar is tryin to pursuade R34 GTT Boy to buy a GTR, this is fun stuff, just cos you had to threaten no nooky to your bird Gar before she'd let you buy one!
:)

·
Registered
397 Posts
GTR

mmm . . .that Black one came in after i put a deposit on my BBGTR34 , & plus the fact my bird couid'nt go without for any longer :D
I'm sure you need to get a Skyline to , i saw you 'Bob Bobbing along...' :) :p

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DONE !

Deposit down, pending a final inspection when it lands in February I may have myself a GTR.

Well excited!

Cheers

Andy

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Black one

Hi

I went for the Black one that lands in February, its a non-vspec so I would interested in finding out exactly what thedifference between the two models are.

The GTT was a fair price I think but I have until Feb to sell it privately so I will keep it advertised.

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
397 Posts
GTR

The v-spec has got front & rear diffuser's to help pull it to the ground & stop turbulince at high speed's & stiffer suspension which is 10mm lower.
:smoker:

CHEERS

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is that it?

What about side skirts and other exterior bits and bobs? any difference inside?

Cheers

Andy

PS How much do you love your BB34?

·
Registered
397 Posts
GTR

hmm , not to sure m8 what other thing's they have , you couid alway's look up GTRspec's in google or something.

How much do i love my BBGTR34 !?! I love it more then the GTT i used to have , & like i told Fourtoes i'm gonna wine her dine her dress her in kinky stuff & give it a good Rogering !!! :D ;) :p

CHEERS

GAR

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hmmmm dunno

I may change but I kinda like GTT Boy.

Could go for GTTR Boy instead.

LOL

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
If you are thinkin of a name change i can highly recommend a comedy name. There is no greater pleasure than meeting someone new and they say: Hello, who are you on the board then? Isaac Hunt i say. :D:D:D Brings a big Isaac style grin to my chops it does. Think Bladerider was the last to get that Isaac grin.

Anyway whats this ol DVD like?

Kris (no Isaac Hunt is not my real name)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts