Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know who i could get a pocket off for the din space under my head unit.(i have not tried any breakers yards etc yet cos the members of this forum always come up trumps and sort me out)
also got to say i got my first skyline and joined this forum only a few weeks ago and got to say if i hadnt joined i would be proper [email protected]*ked with my car by now as i new then nowt about skylines.:notworthy :worshippy:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
I will have one soon matey.... Just bought a double din and waiting for it...

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
you could also get one from your nissan garage it's the same part as fitted to the 300zx bluebird and old sunny's

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Yep, Halfrauds do a single Din pocket that can be fitted in there, Also just incase you need the connector for the stereo, Get the Nissan Micra one ;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
you could also get one from your nissan garage it's the same part as fitted to the 300zx bluebird and old sunny's
I got mine from from nissan, it cost about £25 and a week to deliver as they had to get it from amsterdam.

will dig out the part number for you.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Found it

68475 15u20 £25.88 + vat

Here is a picture of it fitted below my headunit.
scary i though that was a pic of my dash for a moment the i realised mine is steal grey, but i have the same cobby hole thingy and the same haed unit:D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Toswer fitted gauges in mine m8. Should have shown you on sunday.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
the cubby hole thing is the same one as fitted to 200sx 13's as i have one in by wardrobe at home

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
the alpine head is awesome. Great minds think alike :)

yeh i love mine real easy to use and great sound:D

the cubby hole thing is the same one as fitted to 200sx 13's as i have one in by wardrobe at home
i think it is a pretty universal part used in most nissans from around that time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts