Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,has anyone used these guy's could you reccomend them?i'm thinking about using them to work on my gearbox as there not too far away from me and have given me a rough quote on how much it will cost me. just thought i'd ask to see if anyone has had anything good/bad to say about them.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I do!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to drive down from Cardiff every buggery time but its been worth it. After having my car messed around by the local yokels it turns out that it is a lot cheaper to get things right the first time around.

My R33 GTSt was serviced there and you could feel the difference everytime - the car was was always that much livelier.

Perhaps you could have a look at the other Option cars for a better idea they have a white R33 (always stripped down because Nana does that after every few track days), red S15, silver Rx7 and a white S13. There is also a whole bunch of amazing customer cars whenever I am down there.

One word of warning though - Nana has very definite ideas about how the cars are tuned - but I bet you'd be happy with what they have to offer.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Im with WA1, I've not used them myslef but heard nothing but good things about them

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys that's what i wanted to hear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts