Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i need management :( so unfortunately all this has to go to help pay for it

Safc2 in good condition £115 delivered

Decat, 3" mild steel painted in VHT silver, length approx 317mm £40 delivered

Locking wheel nuts, M12x1.25mm locking key is same as stock wheel nuts (21mm) so no need for a different size socket, 6 months old. £20 delivered

also, i really dont want to sell this but....

OS Giken Twin plate clutch for RB engines, orignally for r32 GTR, but ran on my rb25 with rb20 box. had to buy a brand new release bearing from OS Giken them selves in japan, cost over £100 odd in the end think the plates are getting low on meat, but you can get replacement plates easily enough for them, i know RHDJapan sell them. £260

Pics will follow ASAP!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when i bought the clutch i was told it needed new plates, i fitted it anyway and ran my engine in with it for 1200 miles and it seemed ok, iv heard twin plates can handle mega power i know of one os giken running 700bhp.

sholud fit rb25 box

lockers are in great condition, cant remember the make, but will try and get pics up for tomorrow.

Id rather post within the UK, but if theres no interest il ship to germany. unless you wana arrange a courier to colect from me?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM replied,

SX-si, im in plymouth dude! maybe interested in your clutch for part ex, what make is it? and how used is it? pm me your offer of cash with the clutch :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
safc2 - I'll have it...

OK - will give you £110.00 for the safcII. You have pm with my mobile number to organise the sale.

cheers,
wooa

·
Registered
114 Posts
I still interested in the clutch!
Come on it aint that expensive/diffucult to ship to germany...
Its the only part that sepparates my RB from beeing complete.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts