Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought some new injectors about 28 months ago off ebay from a female who said she had bought a job lot. anyway I finally got round to fitting them two/three months ago, thats when the problems started car went on rolling road twice but ran like a three legged dog. plugs kept fouling and had a misfire so new plugs new coil packs coil rail and coil harness still no joy. bought another set of injectors (again ebay) that were genuine jecs, fitted them shes running great no misfire no plug fouling. so morel of my story is buy from a person that guarantees there goods.the lady should she read this my total lay out for them dodgy injectors was £663 to try and fix the problem not including the price I paid for the injectors from you and the replacement injectors . buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,968 Posts
Always pays to have injectors cleaned and flow tested, even if the are new, but you never know what your getting SH unless you know the person or the motor they cam out of.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought them from her because her partner/husband is a dealer both on here and ebay but wont buy again from them lol

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a week or so ago I would have had them but I bought another set and their in and shes running great, sorry glws

1 - 5 of 5 Posts