Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
How to post pics?????

Hi Guys, just seen great pics of your cars and wanna post some of my heap. can you let me know how to do it please.

Thanks. Deathwish.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have to sign up to a site like photobucket. They will then host it and you can cut and paste the link.

Next when you post a reply you will see an icon with a mountain on it. (Looks like a post card) a box will then appear you paste the link in there. Jobs done. Or send it to me and Ill host it for you.

By the way, where in Neath you from??

·
soon to be 4dr r32 owner!
128 Posts
Was thinking that it would be good to post up pictures of our cars so that we can recognise each other if/when we pass on the road. (Plus Ive just taken some nice ones of mine I want to show off :D )

i love the last pic, nobody in the car, yet a little head in the mirror :crazy:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I see you're from Burry port. I bought my GTR from there many years ago.

Was you parked in the UPLANDS in Swansea last thursday or friday?
Only the photos were taken in Burry Port. Im actually from Neath. Wasn't me in the Uplands last Thurs or Fri. It was outside Sextons the Thursday before though.

Haha. There is a very small head in the mirror because I had a very small person to move the car for me.

·
Autobahn Burner
1,223 Posts
Gman-R33

Heres mine, if you are ever in Germany Give me a shout, although mine looks like poo compared to most of the members on this forum.:disappointed:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
gonna take some nice ones of mine ....tomorow i hope

1 - 20 of 29 Posts