Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Claire & Al

Yeah I think I remember it TBH. You were in the petrol station when I was leaving!!

Yeah if you can send a picture over that would be great. Should be on-line Monday if you send it soon. :)

Richard

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi Guys.....

did you get your car from a guy in devon ???

as there was a bloke and his m8 (sorry, never rember names !) who tryd to sell me a black GTS ???

errrr if it wasn't ignore me ! (wrong tree, barkin up, dog ???)

more beeer ......

·
D1 and Only
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not Devon I'm afraid, we had to travel to Durham and back in a day!

The car was straight over from Japan and we used two tanks of petrol getting it home (not from Japan, from Durham!)

Great to catch up the other day, must do it again soon.

C:angel:

·
On The Far Side...
203 Posts
Great Car.

My GTS is black also. I have been thinking about adding a body kit, but I'm not sure which one. Your Trust kit looks excellent.:)

What size wheels are you running on?

I currently have 17's. I would like to upgrade to 18's but there doesn't look as though there would be enough clearance between the tyre and the upper suspension arms (front) And this is without having the car lowered, something else I am planning to do...

Cheers

Dave

BTW. My wheels:

·
D1 and Only
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dave

runnin on 17" wheels .................. we have chosen not 2 lower it. the wheel arch spoilers are part of the trust kit, they make the car look low-ish.............so we get a nice smooth ride still...........
What about this kit.....???????????:cool:

Al......

Attachments

·
On The Far Side...
203 Posts
rich J

Looks great!:)

Do you have any problems with the tyres rubbing on the inner arches? And could you tell me what profile tyres you're running on at the mo? Have you lowered the car at all?

My current set up is a bit of a mix, the front are 17x9's with 235/45/ZR17's. The rears and 17x9.5 with 265/40/ZR17's.

I haven't lowered the car (yet). There seems to be plenty of clearance at the rear, but at the front there's about 1cm between the tyre and the upper sus arm and about 1cm between the tyre and and the inner plastic mud-guard (at full lock).

I thinking whether to lower the car (although I'm happy with the handling and ride as it is) or put on larger wheels. Either way I want to avoid having clearance probs...

AL and Claire,

I've seen a similar kit here in Japan, not sure if it by the same manufacturer. Looks great though. Not so sure about the rear wing...

Dave
:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
DemonDave, no nothing catches on full lock or at anyother time. The tyres sizes are 235/45/18 at the front and 265/40/18 at the rear so about the same as u just a size up.

Car isn't lowered and not sure if i want to as it seems fine at the mo, if it was lower it would look better, but there are too many speed bumps around here also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts