Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick line to show our newest addition to the skylines'r'us family!

1997 Tommy Kiara R33 GTR 'R'Spec with Fully modified N1 engine by Tommy Kiara. 18,000 miles and is a very very quick car!
The car is absolutely mint with loads of extra nice bits and pieces, and has had the reputed national debt spent on it.
Its the car that has been at Tokyo auto Salon show for last 2 years, so I am so chuffed we managed to get it with stiff oposition from down under.

We just kept pressing the button till we got the car!

Cant wait to put the pedal to the metal late Sept when it arrives this end

I enclose an attachment picture and hope it comes out, its a real beauty!

I have tried to post pic on the thread browser, so if it does not come out can anyone let me know how to post a pic.
It is a normal small J-peg file but does not show on the thread preview

Cheers
Stuart
skylines'r'us
Seaford Car Imports

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tony,

Not sure of the full spec as yet, but it started life new as the standard Nismo N1 race engine then Tommy started work on it.
It has big HKS after market turbos, intercooler etc and a full rebuild from new, pistons, crankshaft, cams etc
I am waiting for a full list which has been delayed this week by the holiday in japan, but as soon as I know, i will post the full spec.
No stone unturned on this one.
I have around 20 plus pics of it already including the engine bay, so let me have your e-mail and I'll send them to you for a sneaky peek!

Cheers
Stuart
Seaford Car Imports

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
R u keeping the car for yourself...?

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Don't let Buster near it, we know what happens to N1 engines after he has been behind them....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe, but I'll reserve judgement till I drive it when its here and see if it scares the shite out of me first!

Ive sent the pics, quite a lot of them, 1.65mb

Cheers
Stuart

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tell me more, I must be missing something on Buster

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buster got taken for a spin by the boys at Abbey in Lisa`s Project X & the next day when Lisa drove it it went bang. Or something like that.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you trying to say Busters a bit of a Jonah! cant be, I met him at Billing the other week and he kept that one quiet

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Well I did offer to sit a bloke on his arse in the pub the other night for pushing in front of me at the bar. Since then my sense of humor failure seems to have passed.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Buster,
are you going to Shoreham meet this Saturday ??

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I would have, but I am commited to Eastbourne Airborne day at (you guessed Eastbourne) on the same day.

I really must get down and have a look at your place mate, looks ans sounds most respectable, mine is due a change in the new year.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats a shame, looks like there will be a big turn out Saturday,
done the airshow last year on the water, it was OK

give me buzz and drop in anytime for a coffee.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Stuart, when it comes in I'll have to pop down and have a look to see if your man in japan was right about that interior - not convinced from the pictures though.

That stereo's gotta be something else as well.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Gary,

Got all the ICE taken out last week in case it got stolen during shipping as it was too expensive to lose. Everything in the car is McIntosh USA and we got it in 4 boxes yesterday by EMS.
Nice bit of kit, Haven't seen anything quite like this stuff before, I am glad I did not have to buy it all new

1 - 18 of 18 Posts