Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Used our Skylines for our Sons Prom last night with 4 large 16 year olds in each car!! Felt very sorry for the ones having to sit in the middle seat! They loved it and had loads of looks. One Teacher said to our Son "Oh they are very unusual alot different to the normal limo where did you hire them from"? to which my Son said that we were his Mum and Dad and the teacher thought that was very COOL! Raining there and back but we still managed to open them up along the duel carriage way near Tunbridge Wells! Attach a few pics but as said because of the rain could not take to many. Our Son is standing by my Husbands Yellow Skyline .. Dosnt he look smart!! It bought a tear to our eyes!!

Hate Limo drivers now coz they think they own the bloody road!!:cya:

Jo

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x285/jodells/?action=view&current=DSCF0186.jpg
http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x285/jodells/?action=view&current=DSCF0187.jpg
http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x285/jodells/?action=view&current=DSCF0188.jpg
http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x285/jodells/?action=view&current=DSCF0189.jpg

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
very nice,i took our R33 GTR to my mates sister's prom,felt sorry as everyone was talking pics of the Skyline and not the girls!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
great way to turn up bet all the others where dead jealous

·
Registered
290 Posts
I had a big rolls royce when i went that was donkeys old. Was nice but i know the way forward now at prom time should i ever release my seed into society ( god help them )

Probably be 450z's running on cow **** by then though :)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I took my brother and his mate to their prom monday night in my skyline although mine didnt look quite as lovely as yours!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I recognise the yellow one - who did you buy that from?

I've got a feeling that THAT was THE car which led me to buy mine about four years ago........ desperately need to know now!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I recognise the yellow one - who did you buy that from?

I've got a feeling that THAT was THE car which led me to buy mine about four years ago........ desperately need to know now!!!

Bought the yellow one over 2 years ago from a policeman!! in seaford. Woz it the one you liked then? Done alot more to it since he had it, well had to coz once we bought it we found out that 5 & 6 piston was burnt! Anyway that was along time ago and over £5,000 later she is running faster and like a dream.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Cool idea..was trying to convince my daughter I'd give her and her mates a lift in mine. Apparently dad's just toooooo embarrassing!!!!
That'll be me £50 out of pocket for a strech limo then!!! :rofl:
Convinced if windows were blacked out she'd have gone for it as I wouldn't have been seen :dogpile:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Very cool and different guys.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Tell me you take him to school in that every day. :D Beats the usual MPV/4x4 tat that blocks the roads outside schools.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Bought the yellow one over 2 years ago from a policeman!! in seaford. Woz it the one you liked then? Done alot more to it since he had it, well had to coz once we bought it we found out that 5 & 6 piston was burnt! Anyway that was along time ago and over £5,000 later she is running faster and like a dream.

Yea, he was a personal friend of mine... funny story really how I got to meet him, saw the car and them he introduced me to SkylinesRus down in Newhaven.....

Nice to see she's running around still.... still got blue carpets? Where in Sussex is she bombing around now? Lovely car, and one of the first R34's in Sussex too :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea, he was a personal friend of mine... funny story really how I got to meet him, saw the car and them he introduced me to SkylinesRus down in Newhaven.....

Nice to see she's running around still.... still got blue carpets? Where in Sussex is she bombing around now? Lovely car, and one of the first R34's in Sussex too :)

Yes still got blue carpets and around the Uckfield area now!

M

·
0 Posts
Nice to see it back on the road then in which case! I know he spent quite a bit on it, turbo, clutch etc..... :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts