Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been for a drive on some of the best roads in wales with koh. Dry roads stunning sunshine warm tyres could not ask for anything else accept maybe to have more skyline out would have been superb. I will have to arrange a run along the same roads you guys will be blown away by them. If anyone is up for this then stick a name down and tish and me will try and get something sorted.
Regards Thwish & Tish

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
haha we were just :drivin::drivin::drivin::drivin::drivin::drivin::drivin: and bit more :drivin::drivin::drivin::drivin::drivin::drivin:

EPIC afternoon out,excellent company,excellent cars,excellent roads and scaring old ladies!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yo Keith.....

you'd have been proud mate. We sacred old ladies, innocent o.a.p drivers and anything that was on or anywhere near where we were driving lol Mr Fett got loads of video footage but nothing that can be posted for fear of going down for whats in it ha ha ha Jo you could have caught a lift with me or Koh. It was a surreal day out. 6 hrs of real life Gran Tourismo, cooking brakes and heart racing action. Hope we can get more guys n gals out next time cos the roads are FAN-F*CKING-TASTIC.
regards Thwish & Tish

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

yo Aidan whereabouts you from mate? Dont worry you'll keep up as i've only got a Gts-t myself. If you pm me your mobile no i'll txt you when im going out on a run and perhaps we could meet up somewheres. Jo if you wanna pm me ur no i'll do the same with you too.
Hope to see many more of you soon, it's going to be a great summer if we can get loads of you guys n gals out with your cars.
Regards, Thwish

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
If the skyline decides it wants to run this week, then will be out in it, sod food, gonna put petrol in instead :grinno:

Thwish, can u pm a list of the roads u went on, as am going to start doing the maps for the big run out the day after national day.

·
Registered
655 Posts
LOL! Fair play was a cracking day yesterday for a run out! Let me know the next time your out! Original recirc back on, and running smooth again now! Also found out why I may have had handling issues! Tyre pressures were all over the shop - one of the rears being at 10 psi!! Just glad I didn't loose one when we were out!
Looking forward to the next outting!
Lee

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
it was probably my fault,i was supposed to be doing house stuff so i decided to grab my keys and go for a little drive instead,sent neil a text and we met up

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not your fault Koh

i did post up last wk about going for a run this wkend but not much interest as theres a meet next wkend so was just going for a run on my own but we dragged you in on it lol turned out ok though eh lol i've got most of the guys numbers so will do next time.
Regards, Thwish & Tish

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
i did post up last wk about going for a run this wkend but not much interest as theres a meet next wkend so was just going for a run on my own but we dragged you in on it lol turned out ok though eh lol i've got most of the guys numbers so will do next time.
Regards, Thwish & Tish
Sorry neil, partly my fault. There were two threads with very similar titles, so i didn't realise there was a new thread! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts