·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep shouldn't have to pay anY think just hope it's nothing major

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hey jim it could be a simple fuse bud, have you checked them, just checked out yr link, it seems a strange fault jim, the guys are saying its only a certain amount that are affected....keith

·
Registered
211 Posts
I bought my 350 with this problem, did the research on it and checked the car to make sure no other damage had been done and then got it cheaper!

I got after market fans complete with the shroud for less then £120 new and delivered from the states. Perfect from then on.

Nissan (ireland) wanted €500+ euro PER fan!!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
the only time i have had any over heating problems is after changing all the coolant hoses for samco ones and managed to get a small air lock in the system. sorted that out and have no issues since. Hope you get it sorted soon mate.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks all for the reply's , should find out in the morning what is wrong with it.

while I was there he tested fan 2 see if they kicked in at 110 but nothing one of the fan was working for a while but died shortly after hope its just fan change needed like Doc said , apart from that all seems sweet with the car drive like a dream

·
Registered
211 Posts
The problem is with the motors them selves.

Mine use come on slowly if I pushed them around by had they would activate for a couple of turns.

Happens all the time in the states thats why such cheap replacements are available.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yep looks like the same here, fans tripped out some power unit in engine bay.

He reset that, and fans started to work but very slowly.

So going to change fans , hopefully that will sort it :) thanks again all for the info .:bigthumb:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just a quick update :-

parts on order changing out the fans / motors /shroud ,

and the radiator while im at it

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
RB-Ballerz Club
276 Posts
wow I have a twin flex-a-lite with the fan speed controller and tuggle switch sitting here since we wrecked our 350z.from ati damper to new GTC rims.all just sitting here,It really sucks.
usually you take the fans out and put 12v directly and see if they turn on.if 12v directly wired into the fans doesn't start them then nothing will.

good luck tho.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just a quick update still waiting on part from U.S. guess snow and xmas

1 - 20 of 53 Posts