Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked out for forum people today at japshow but wasn't sure who was who, plenty of skylines but looking through past threads on here there was a split up of skylineowners.com. I just use this site but searching for specific info on skylines on the web sometimes leads me to duplicate threads on skylineowners.com.
At a show whos who?? lol

Add on---why are 90% of evo drivers 50+...is it a moulded plastic thing/middle age crisis??

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Most of the stands are labeled Carl so you can tell who's who. And yes, for Evo's it's a molded plastic thing :D

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
carl you couldnt miss our site , it was the bigest and best skyline site there and there is not any bigger lol rock on skylineowners.com

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to get on the stand next time, my m8 I go to the pod with has a RX7 so I don't get involved, and usually I only go for one day.

So if this is skylineowners.com whats the other skyline club, reason being I thought the two clubs shared the same web address?

I thought this was skyline owners forum and the other was skyline owners club.

Am I being well thick??

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
No you're not being thick, we are two very much seperate entities. There is some history between us but feel free to check out the other side, I'm sure like many others your decision will be the right one for you.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll have to get on the stand next time, my m8 I go to the pod with has a RX7 so I don't get involved, and usually I only go for one day.

So if this is skylineowners.com whats the other skyline club, reason being I thought the two clubs shared the same web address?

I thought this was skyline owners forum and the other was skyline owners club.

Am I being well thick??

Also I didn't get signed on until 2:00pm and from then until 5:30pm I was sitting in traffic, it was a bit crazy up there yesterday with lots of oil spills.

After my second run I stopped for a picnic on the other side of the bank from the finish line, I went up the bank to see where my mate had got to and I think I set a alarm off, I went back down the bank and it stopped. Is there alarm sensors on the bank or did I imagine it!?!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Forgot about it mate but yeah if you mean the HWH meet.

Should get Chris and some of the others to come, start a new thread chap or we will get told off for hijacking!

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Oh right. No problem!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts