Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Tigers eat tyres
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of OZ 18 x 9.5 racing alloys (ET20) that I’m possibly looking to swap as they are not the correct fit for the GTT. Basically they protrude from the wheel arches by a few CM's and although i like the look its a pain in the arse to take them off for MOT's ect. Therefore I’m seeing if anyone looking for something wider than their current setup is interested in a swap.

They have Avon ZZ3 265/35/18 track/fast road tyres with a decent amount of tread left. 3 are in good condition but one has some serious kerbing (thanks to some idiot trying to run me off the road) so they could do with a refurb. Pictures attached. I have been told they are a good fit for an R32 GTR, R33 GTST.

In return i would be looking at any 17 or 18 inch except tri spoke and would be open to cash going either way depending on what’s on offer. Wheels needing a refurb would be no problem.

Any questions PM me. Pictures here:

http://cid-c14beed4090998e5.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Alloys/IMG^_0118.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.