Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching the net for pads for my R33 GTS-t but the only ones I've been able to find are the EBC red and yellow. A bit out of my price range at the moment and have heard that they need a bit of warming up first before the work properly. I was hoping to get a full set of mintex pads. Does anybody know where to buy them from? Or any other replacements? As long as they're not too cheap as I dont want to end up in a ditch or the back of somebody!

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
try the traders first mate as they normally have what you require

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah its just standard power. The only upgrades are a HKS Super Dragger exhaust system and a manual boost controller (one of those brass T piece things- was on when i bought it, just havent had the time to take it off yet). Dont know hopw much difference the exhaust makes. Obviously not enough to affect the braking though.

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
My red stuff pads seem ok from cold tbh, but nissan gen pads are resonably priced which will be more than enough for your car as it is.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
300zx twin turbo pads from halfords will fit fine and work fine too

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
try apex in the traders section.last month i got mintex extreme for my fronts £38.goodpads at a good price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts