Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well now welshies, few of us are heading over on the friday for the silverstone weekend, any of you lot heading over on the friday too??

maybe get a convoy going from when we get off the boat, stop along the way to meet up with a few of you before heading on towards silverstone???

well be getting into holyhead at approx 16.30.

lets see who can do what to welcome us lol

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
I'm defo up for meeting up on the Friday and convoying down as I'm not too far from North Wales :D may be able to drag some of the North West members with me lol !

you thinking of going along the A55 then onto the M6 ?

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm defo up for meeting up on the Friday and convoying down as I'm not too far from North Wales :D may be able to drag some of the North West members with me lol !

you thinking of going along the A55 then onto the M6 ?
eehhhhhh yeah sure :blondmoment: i was planning on following the Asat nav and then turning off at the Mdestination lol but yours sounds easier :dance:

the more the merrier :bigthumb:

·
7,524 Posts
eehhhhhh yeah sure :blondmoment: i was planning on following the Asat nav and then turning off at the Mdestination lol but yours sounds easier :dance:

the more the merrier :bigthumb:
the A55 \ M56 \ M6 is probably a bit of a round about route but probably the quickest we could meet up at a services on the M56\M6 ?

lets see what others think ??

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the A55 \ M56 \ M6 is probably a bit of a round about route but probably the quickest we could meet up at a services on the M56\M6 ?

lets see what others think ??
all the one to us man, you could tell us its the quickest way and id believe you, only been there a handful of times and dont like to look at the signs in wales it makes my head hurt with all the letters lol but let us know what jnction to turn off at for the servies and we'll be there, we'll all have a full tank leaving ireland so will need to stop after a while anyways :D

·
7,524 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
just watch the police in wales mate proper cocks might pop down to lymm and come say hi and introduce me self before sunday
so i believe lol, had a dealing with them 2 years ago, bloke was sound, bird was a complete ***** though. but there all the same lol.

see ya there so, ill be in the loud looking car lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts