Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dam ParcelForce! My profecB made it all the way from Japan to Plymouth ParcelForce Depot, before it vanished.....

now im going to have to make a claim.... that sucks!

almost tempted to ask if anyone working there has a turbo'd car.....

oh well let the claim process begin...

anyone else had similar issues?

Cheers
Dazzler

·
Registered
962 Posts
Been waiting 6 weeks for my cambelt from Middlehurst!

Royal Mail gobbled that one up too..

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mmmm well this is quite random! they phoned this morning to say they had lost it....

and it just got delivered.....

oh well im happy, but confused :S

Cheers
Dazzler

·
Registered
828 Posts
mmmm well this is quite random! they phoned this morning to say they had lost it....

and it just got delivered.....

oh well im happy, but confused :S

Cheers
Dazzler
False signature and hey bingo you claim for a new one and get 1 free lol.

Had my hks turbo come into coventry parcelforce where it sat for 5 days despite being on a parcelforce 24hr delivery..only when i rang up asking why it reached the Exeter depot a couple days later.There excuse was customs needed to assess it.. :aka47:
Makes you wander what wouldhappen if noone chased anything up...

·
Registered
673 Posts
I had a similar issue once with a pc part.

Bought it from a good online company but they sent me the wrong part. Called them up got a returns number they said once it arraives back with them they will pay the money back to my account. So i sent it back via parcel farce.

Checked my bank account a week or so later still no payment from them into my account. So i called them up again they said they hadn't had it.

Luckily i sent it special delivery as it was an expensive item called up the royal mail got some **** about it's nothing to do with them it's parcel farce.

So i phoned them they took about 3 days to track where it had been and told me it was in some sorting office and they were looking for it. A week later still no word so i called them and they addmited they had lost it. They had checked it into the sorting depo but it never left.

Finally i got a cheque from them through the post for the full value of the item pus the postal charges back plus around £117 for the hassle it had caused me.

Was a pain but made a little profit from it.

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
We had a Canon 400d go missing through them.It took 3 months to get the money back, kept telling us they didnt have the correct paper work details-They drag it out!!:boxing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts