Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive orderd a hand controller for my power fc from japan it took 1 day from japan to the uk and its been stuck in customs for over a week wtf is wrong with this country when you phone them you get f***ked off with sum bull then you phone customs and nobody knows anything !!!! has anyone else had this problem ? im writing this with f***king steam coming out my ears maybe i should do a comp test before i blow my hg !!!!! :spank:

12-07-2012 22:36 International Hub Awaiting Customs clearance
12-07-2012 22:35 International Hub Awaiting clearance - information needed from addressee
12-07-2012 22:32 International Hub Received in destination country
12-07-2012 03:17 CHUBU INT BAG Forwarded for export
11-07-2012 15:13 Delivery Agent - JAPAN Collected from customer

·
200SX Pilot
173 Posts
I got hit with 17% and a £18 handling charge for my oil cooler when it came from America. Made it quite expensive in the end.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive just been looking on the net and its only parcelforce that takes there time dhl and ups its cleard the next day or same day and they dont charge any fee you only pay the vat or custom charge it sounds like a royal mail scam to screw you out of a few more pound . next time i order from japan im going to use dhl and i paid for a 3 day delivery so i got done over with that aswell

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive just phoned dhl and they said it takes 3days from japan to the uk delivery addresse thats going through customs aswell !!! wtf so anyone else buying from japan or the usa use dhl and not ems -parcelforce

1 - 5 of 5 Posts