Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let everone know that I still have about half the parts available for a 2.5 T R33 GTS, including a perfect gearbox, doors etc etc

[email protected] or 0776 176 3474

Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do still have the two seats you're after. They were perfect when they came out the car. They have been in my garage for a couple of months now and are therefore a bit grimey, but a good clean should bring them up nicely. Yours for £80 the pair :)

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or on 0776 176 3474 if you want to come and have a look. I'm near junc 2 of the M25, in Kent.

Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi do you have a drivers side central locking motor, if so how much do you want for it,

Cheers mate.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
pretty sure the guy who fitted my immobiliser said I would have to get one for the central locking to work on the fob.

Don't they they are tat expensive.

Moff

S

·
0 Posts
the 33 don't have a motor in the drivers door as they did not come with remote central locking.

best thing to do is get a two door central locking kit from maplins -- only costs about £20 or so and you get all the bits you need plus a spare motor :)

when we had the alram fitted in jacquis car we paid the fitters £60 for one :eek: :( :mad:

still I know better now......

Simon

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You must mean the drivers door solenoid for remote central locking. If thats the case then I sell them (guarenteed) for a tenner including postage.

thanks

Andy

·
look its a skyline!
2,524 Posts
my r33 has remote central locking on the key thob, its a nissan key thob, also got nissan alarm on this key thob, i thought it was standard

·
Driftin officer? Not me!
1,067 Posts
panel under the steering column that the bonnet catch fastens to and the bootlid?

my car is a 95 gtst

can you help m8?

cheers

Martyn 07867-543390

1 - 20 of 26 Posts