Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to selling my car a R33 GTST series 1, i have a few parts for sale. XS Power turbo elbow 40 GPB. Decat pipe 40 GBP. GTR/GTS strut brace in blue 40 GBP. Nismo clear side repeaters 30 GBP. Slam panel 18 GBP (only on car for 2 weeks). SAFC 2 140 GBP (good condition no marks or scracthes). :cheers: Alan

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
T231 Stainless Turbo Elbow

Dan said:
Does the elbow come with gaskets and is it a decent fit?
As the XS Turbo Elbow has been sold,little Hi-jack:sorry:
Dan,I have a brand new thick wall Higrade T231 Stainless Steel turbo elbow for sale,bought for my R33GTS-T,but now I have 2...has outlet studs/nuts,both gaskets,superb fit,no gaps or stress,quality item,has Lambda boss,and diverter if using MOE turbo/removes with 2 allen bolts to accept aftermarket HKS Turbo's.£100 of your english pounds thankyoupleasebargaininnit.!
Pic of elbow,and bolted on my HKS 25/40 Turbo and downpipe.

Attachments

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
ill take that slam panael off ya, itll tidy my front endup a treat

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
marknjayne said:
more directed airflow and looks the dogs:boogy:
agree with the first bit, disagree with the second ---- I just think they look awful. Don't dispute their usefulness, just looks like a piece of tin nailed on.

Opinions are funny things ..... :screwy:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
colinspooky said:
agree with the first bit, disagree with the second ---- I just think they look awful. Don't dispute their usefulness, just looks like a piece of tin nailed on.

Opinions are funny things ..... :screwy:
well i guess you could lok at it that way but theres an argument that the R33 is definatly more than the sum of its parts... besides which i reckon sprayed up in matched body colour or black itll look less obtrusive

1 - 18 of 18 Posts