Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Traders on here are great. You shouldn't have to pay VAT, which tends to cancel out the extra you'd pay in shipping.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm putting together a comprehensive post for my blog about where to get parts for an R32 in the US but had to put it off for various reasons. Just to give an idea of what experience I have with getting parts for my R32 I've ordered everything from little things like bolts to complete replacement molding and weatherstripping for all the glass to a new Nismo clutch to a whole new bumper cover. I've sourced them from at least a dozen companies so I have bit of experience in finding parts at this point.

I should have my post up in the next couple of weeks but in the meantime the best sources I've found for OEM stuff are RHDJapan, Kudoes Motorsports, and JP-carparts.com. For big stuff like panels I'd go with RightDriveParts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm putting together a comprehensive post for my blog about where to get parts for an R32 in the US but had to put it off for various reasons. Just to give an idea of what experience I have with getting parts for my R32 I've ordered everything from little things like bolts to complete replacement molding and weatherstripping for all the glass to a new Nismo clutch to a whole new bumper cover. I've sourced them from at least a dozen companies so I have bit of experience in finding parts at this point.

I should have my post up in the next couple of weeks but in the meantime the best sources I've found for OEM stuff are RHDJapan, Kudoes Motorsports, and JP-carparts.com. For big stuff like panels I'd go with RightDriveParts.
Thats awesome! Would love to see that. Weatherstripping is something I need to get too.

·
Registered
646 Posts
My recommendation is to just people on here as you're looking for a part in particular. I've got about a dozen places that i'll regularly check for parts, then there are hundreds more out there that carry niche stuff. Best way is to just ask based on what you're looking for.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thats awesome! Would love to see that. Weatherstripping is something I need to get too.
Weatherstripping is one of the easier parts to get but pricing can vary wildly depending on the source. I should have the post up within the next couple of weekends so keep an eye on my blog at 23gt.blogspot.com.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts