Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I imagine this is a silly post and that there is info out and about already, but unfortunately I have been unable to locate what I am looking for.

where/how do you source parts? it would be awesome if you have links...:notworthy:crazy::notworthy:crazy::notworthy:crazy:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would help to know what parts
random replacement oems , engine/trans , suspension , kind of everything. I have a bunch of randoms I want to take care off.

I also have a slight leak in my transfer case I want to resolve. So looking for all seals and gaskets involved in that so I can do all parts when i pull the case.

I also need a cv replaced/rebuilt.

So yeah, anything would be appreciated! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
random replacement oems , engine/trans , suspension , kind of everything. I have a bunch of randoms I want to take care off.

I also have a slight leak in my transfer case I want to resolve. So looking for all seals and gaskets involved in that so I can do all parts when i pull the case.

I also need a cv replaced/rebuilt.

So yeah, anything would be appreciated! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any up dates on parts cause I have a 4door r32 gxi and am looking for a place to find parts for when I need them? Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Look up the oem nissan part number, and cross reference them on an auto parts store website. Sometimes you get lucky

·
Registered
4 Posts
can USA and CAD nissan dealers find skyline parts?? i know back in 2012 i had a r32 gtst and my local nissan dealer literally told me to get lost when i asked about skyline parts 😂

1 - 7 of 7 Posts