Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DRIFT MEDIA
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

Time again for our Monthly Meet,
What a fantastic turnout last months meet (june),its was our biggest meet yet with close to 80 cars.
This is the biggest and best Jap meet around in ESSEX,
very friendly and great atmosphere,
its for all types of Jap cars,so come on down and enjoy the evening.

NEXT MEET IS :
FRIDAY 9th JULY,
7.30pm Onwards,
Halfway House (A127),
Southend Arterial Road,
East Horndon,
Brentwood,
Essex,
CM13 3LL

PS......
TWO MORE TROPHYS WILL BE UP FOR GRABS AGAIN FOR THE "CAR OF THE NIGHT.

if you missed out last month check these pics out http://www.japstheonlyway.co.uk/Passion Jap June 11th 2010/index.html

1 donrevey
2 icekoub
3 michal r32 gts
4 garham r33 gts boost boy
5 hasan r32 gtr

·
DRIFT MEDIA
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
fridays weather is meant 2 be really hot.so i reckon the turn out will be big.lets see if we can get more than 80cars:)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
glad you finally remembered it was this friday after a little nudge on Sunday at Jap show ha ha. there are deffo a few of the watford BMC boys coming this month... no excuses.

·
DRIFT MEDIA
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right i will be giving out aload of japstheonlyway.co.uk stickers on the nite.if any 1 wants some.there in white only at the mo.this is what they look like:smoker:

·
DRIFT MEDIA
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the weather is looking very good for 2 nites meet.just sent a text out to 80 od people:)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
nice to see you last night mate. was a few lovely cars out. just wanted to know what happened to our window stickers????

·
DRIFT MEDIA
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice to see you last night mate. was a few lovely cars out. just wanted to know what happened to our window stickers????
i was giving them out 2 every 1..next time im out a show i will bring some over for ya.or maybe ace cafe:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts