Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This cretin had some do luck double sixs on ebay a few weeks ago, we agreed a price and I payed through paypal. was told he would email me with courier details. this never happened and I never heard from him again. doesn't reply to emails or ebay messaged, phone number no longer works. even found his mrs on facebook and she ignores my messages to!

Anyone have a phone number for this dude that works. Don't fancy the 4hr drive to go see him!

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Open a paypal dispute as well

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
opened a dispute hopefully get cash back this week, im up north in wigan. I would make the trip down to collect them but there is no guarantee the fella will be in. if someone can get them I will pick em up n get ya a crate of beer lol

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I can stop over tomorrow m8, throw my your phone number and his address in pm and I'l try collect them for you on the way home, can get them sorted and posted to you for beer.. i love beer :p

·
Registered Chump
1,944 Posts
I used to live im hanbidge cresent growing up im po14 now number 13 on the corner I was in ... small world

If you ever want a hand with your car give me a shout what colour is your car may have seen you about ?

Sent from my GT-I9505

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I used to live im hanbidge cresent growing up im po14 now number 13 on the corner I was in ... small world

If you ever want a hand with your car give me a shout what colour is your car may have seen you about ?

Sent from my GT-I9505
Running in my White one now, photos soon, having vinyl for the site done on it tomorrow/thursday. Was running a blue one for a bit, but moved to Stevenage now m8.

You running the white spec 2?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So looks like paul moved house n was selling things he didn't have. SERIOUSLY AVOID this guy. his ebay name is joshymitsu. he seems to sell really cool or rare parts at great prices however nobody gets their stuff.

Big thanks to chris for your help mate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts