Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i met up with paul and debbie tonight of japspeed and he is an amazing guy and he met me while on his holiday of all times just so he could give me this

sorry for qaulity as it was my phone but its an amazing bit of exhaust and cant wait to fit it friday night:boogy: :boogy:
as i was leaving paul phoned and asked if i could give a small demo of his exhaust which i happily agreed too:dogpile: as i have a cat back single silenced exhaust from him and he said it sounds lovely and almost like a motorbike :devil:
would recommend him to anyone on the market for aftermarket exhausts and other bits and bobs he will do as he is a genuinely nice guy:boogy:
thanks again mate:cheers: see you soon

·
Any Danger!!!
1,486 Posts
Japspeed are great, they deliver when they say they will and they dont mind putting themselves out for members. I had the pleaseure of meeting them at Trax last weekend. Keep up the good work guys

·
DWYB.CO.UK
799 Posts
Yup Paul is a diamond geezer - one of the few honest people in the UK tuning scene who supplies good quality stuff at a fair price :D

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Yep i met them at Trax and gotta say top guys!!!

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
I second what everyone said too. Met Paul and Deb's a few times now, been drifting with Paul and showed him how to do it. I get my bits from Paul too and I am very very impressed with the quality and price, also pleased with my screamer pipe too :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts