Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its not a laughing matter, from what my mates have said this seems to work! £3 turns into a couple of grand but you will get your original outlay back at the very minimum! Need a few people onboard to start it though who know other people with paypal accounts ie at work!

E

·
0 Posts
Put me down for £3 then. No worse than sticking £3 in a fruit machine i guess :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will check to see who is up for it tomorrow, the more the merrier, you are right about 5 names and an email but will send it to those willing to have some fun, you can read it, calculate everything you want to and choose whether to or not, at least reading the email will not hurt!

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Personally i dont think this forum is place for pyramid schemes assuming that is what this is. I know it is only £3 but i dont think that is the point. Pyramid schemes stink.

Anyway, nite, nite from Miss Sucky Attitude. :D

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
vicky m said:
Personally i dont think this forum is place for pyramid schemes assuming that is what this is. I know it is only £3 but i dont think that is the point. Pyramid schemes stink.Anyway, nite, nite from Miss Sucky Attitude. :D
I agree, and who's left to clean up the mess afterwards?! Those bloody pyramids have been there for centuries and nobody has cleared them away, the last thing we need is people adding to the things or even building new ones. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry for posting this thread, disregard all previous comments, fancied a bit of a laugh and thought nothing of £3, but at least it has given me a better insight into the cander of some individuals on the forum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts