Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've made the trek down to webbed feet country today for a meeting, which is starting in just under half an hour.

Webbed feet country = Lincoln by the way ;)

So I pick up some lunch from Sainsburys on the way, and because I'm on this ridiculous diet I pick up a seafood platter - prawns, muscles and squid rings pre-cooked (supposedly).

Since necking the lot I've been back and forth to the porcelain throne 4 times and made a right good job of pebbledashing the bowl every time.

If you're wondering what the point of this story is, there isn't one. Well maybe for you to share in my pain a little.

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
i would take it up with sainsburys mate lol put your pebbledash back in the the seafood packet take it back and ask for money back lmao if they ask what it is jsut say its what they sold you

·
Registered
867 Posts
Lol, I actually opened this thread thinking 'ha ha, someone has got some stone chips on their car and has given their thread an accidentally funny title'! But no, it actually is about pooh!
Hate it when I get bum rain, never a nice time!

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
i had this **** over a week ago for 6 constant days and beleive me even domestos cudnt move it nor would cillet bang off the basin..

i remember last year in egypt i had it so bad i fell asleep on the toilet with my head resting on the towel rail

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
yeah syko water weight lol to be honest i need to get my ass in gear and hit the gym again feel really out of shape

1 - 17 of 17 Posts