Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to drive down 2 motorways on the way to work, without fail at least one person in a 1.4 gay tries to race me. I don't want to race, I just want to go home! It's more annoying when they think they've somehow gained a victory by passing you and look over and smirk like they've banged your missus or something.

It annoys me so much I have to overtake them again just so they know their willy isn't big and I don't want to have sex with them. I can't afford to keep owning people!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
drive really slow when you see him next that way he will just give up its clear ur going to be quicker but i no what u mean typical fags out there

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I do, then wonder why I've no bloody fuel left!! Between working for them and filling up, I practically spend all my time on a Shell premises :rolleyes:

·
3,402 Posts
Even though some yokes do give you an awful suprise altogether!!!

Now I'm not one for racing at all at all but the races I did have have been really close up to about 80mph and Two was racing glanzas, gt turbos so it's not all one sided lol.

Even though I was running on low boost and the cars not running too well but you'd be very suprised some yoke can move. Of course once I got up to 3rd/4th i left them a fair bit behind.

Note: this was all done on a track/closed road and NOT on a public road

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Now I'm not one for racing at all at all but the races I did have have been really close up to about 80mph and Two was racing glanzas, gt turbos so it's not all one sided lol.

Even though I was running on low boost and the cars not running too well but you'd be very suprised some yoke can move. Of course once I got up to 3rd/4th i left them a fair bit behind.

Note: this was all done on a track/closed road and NOT on a public road
Sounds like you drive like a *****.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I'm from the Jeremy Clarkson school of thinking. If someones in front of me theres a primal need to be where they are. It's not thinking I'm big or clever, it's just hardwired into my DNA. It urks me to be overtaken by anyone.

Especially some chavvy little menace in a flea wagon cliche fizzy toy family wagon that the manufacturer has irresponsibly stuck the word "Sport" on the back of and the Burberry tracksuit clad retard in the driver seat has stuck a Nurburgring next to the laughable Sport badge.

Red mist descends and they're getting owned.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm from the Jeremy Clarkson school of thinking. If someones in front of me theres a primal need to be where they are. It's not thinking I'm big or clever, it's just hardwired into my DNA. It urks me to be overtaken by anyone.

Especially some chavvy little menace in a flea wagon cliche fizzy toy family wagon that the manufacturer has irresponsibly stuck the word "Sport" on the back of and the Burberry tracksuit clad retard in the driver seat has stuck a Nurburgring next to the laughable Sport badge.

This is how I feel, I can't help the need to stop anyone thinking they've owned me.

Nobody tries with me, people tend to stare at it but that's about it. They seem to bother less the faster they think I am.
I doubt anyone would think my car was slow.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Two was racing glanzas, gt turbos so it's not all one sided lol.
Ive got a starlet gt turbo as my daily driver. Its not the quickest thing ever but its bloody good fun winding people up in much "sportier" cars. I had an m3 trying to get away from me, kept looking in his mirror and i could see he was getting annoyed that he couldnt get away. People dont expect it from a gay looking little hatch.

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts

or worse they have bought a "sport" badge and stuck it on!

i used to get great pleasure in my old R25... looked totally boggo standard apart from being lowered

some arse in a Saxo VTS/CTR would pull alongside with his mate or his mrs in the passenger seat and egg you on

note to self... must take picture next time my 900kg 220bhp rust rocket kills a car that cost 5 times as much...

i do miss that car lol

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
Ive got a starlet gt turbo as my daily driver. Its not the quickest thing ever but its bloody good fun winding people up in much "sportier" cars. I had an m3 trying to get away from me, kept looking in his mirror and i could see he was getting annoyed that he couldnt get away. People dont expect it from a gay looking little hatch.
I used to love BMWs in my little R25... they had speed limiters, I didn't muwaahahahhh

on a track obviously

·
Registered
253 Posts

Couldn't have put it better myself lolol

1 - 20 of 55 Posts