Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All week I've been spending time sorting a trailer out to get my skyline to birmingham and get my new car home. A good Friend of mine says he will take his only day off (tomorrow) and drive the 400mile round trip... thanks mate :D

then

my other "mate" says "I have a trailer for you to rent"... brings it round and you can barely get a sodding matiz on it

ok... I can get you another, It'll cost more though.

So he's ment to bring it round "before 7" tonight with his brother, so i can get the car on and ready to hook up and go tomorrow morning

at 7:30 i ring him "oh we've gone out on the piss instead"

I try and remain calm.. all he had to do was let me know a few hours ago and me and my good friend could have went and collected it but noooooooooo

so i tell him i'll come get it at 9:30 tomorrow morning

"thats too late. It needs to be back early afternoon so the guy who owns it can use it, I thought you were setting off like 4am"

I mean seriously?!!??! how am i ment to set off at 4am when they have failed to bring the bloody trailer round and didn't even let me know so i could go get it!!!

so now my first friend (the good 1) has took time out of his day today to load his works van up with straps and a trailer board. TC has spent the day prepping the S13, i've wasted all my time during the week sorting **** out!!!

a perfect end to a crappy week

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Do you know anyone in the AA to get it recovered.

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got sorted guys... all went well in the wash

apart from one minor catastrophy that will be covered in detail tomorrow lol

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
me too lol

this car is gonna be the most fun jigsaw puzzell ever TC! can't wait to get playing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts