Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was outside working on the car just sorting a few bits and pieces out when a mate comes over and starts chatting to me, he has another friend with him that I know a bit but not very well I just see him arround now and then, So we are talking and this lad with him decides to make himself comfortable on my boot :O I didn't mind so much as it's still the standard one as the fibreglass one hasn't been made yet, but it makes me wonder, what happens when I put a fibreglass boot on it an some sh*t sits on it and goes through it! It's disrespectful!

Anyone else get pi**ed off when people sit on their car?

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm this sounds like a good plan ;) how do i electirfy my cars outer body? also this I think would be a great way to stop theft of vehicles too maybe alarm companies should look into this lol

·
200SX Pilot
173 Posts
Fibreglass boot on a Bluebird? Why?

People don't get a chance to sit on my nice cars, as they're usually told before they get near it.

The jeep and pick up are a different story. They get used as spectator stands at events... Lol

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fibreglass boot on a Bluebird? Why?

People don't get a chance to sit on my nice cars, as they're usually told before they get near it.

The jeep and pick up are a different story. They get used as spectator stands at events... Lol
Read my project thread you will see why lol :) it only weighs 1010kg standard but want it lighter :)

Haha sounds like thats what I need to do :)

and hahah fair play lol

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
My paintwork is a mess so I don't have to worry about scratches and ****. But I still go mad if people sit or lean on it, it doesn't matter if it's trashed or gleaming, it's ****ing rude.

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
yeah and also with all the buckles, studs, wallet chains and straps i'm sure the risk of scratches is far greater with your lot :D

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
I hate it to!

Went to a wedding a few months ago and my drunk friend climbed onto my bonnet to pose with his arse out and didn't understand why i didn't see the funny side?

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Put a spell on them with your nun witchcraft friend.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
A bootlid is a bootlid, it's not a f**ken seat so it shouldn't be treated as such, especially by people who don't know the owner of the car too well. If anyone did that to my car, I'd hit them (...and that isn't tough guy internet speak). But then again, all my mates know better and know how anal I am about the bodywork and paint on my car.
But I do practice what I preach.... I never lean on anyones car let alone sit on a car! Dirt + arse will scratch the paint. Buttons/domes will scratch paint.
It's just easier to avoid damaging someones car by not touching it.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
A bootlid is a bootlid, it's not a f**ken seat so it shouldn't be treated as such, especially by people who don't know the owner of the car too well. If anyone did that to my car, I'd hit them (...and that isn't tough guy internet speak). But then again, all my mates know better and know how anal I am about the bodywork and paint on my car.
But I do practice what I preach.... I never lean on anyones car let alone sit on a car! Dirt + arse will scratch the paint. Buttons/domes will scratch paint.
It's just easier to avoid damaging someones car by not touching it.
^^^^
Yes I also agree.

Mines not as mint as a lot of cars on here, but I would go ape.

Friend or not, respect other people's stuff generally.

I don't know what other guys on here are like, but anyone I work with or know, know very well not to mess in anyway.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
^^^

Agree people sitting on a car is just wrong. So how would you feel if you ... if one morning a couple of months ago I go to get in the car (car was parked in the street) and found Muddy Boot prints going up the bonnet over the roof and finished at the boot. I was so pissed.

Apparently some stoned + drunk kids were pissing about down the street, the alarm went off but no one did anything.

·
4,870 Posts
i hate people leaning on my car... its not a fecking chair!!!

like i don't understand why people spend hours cleaning there car before a car show just to let models sprawl all over there cars and get there mucky handprints all over the bonnets!!... pointless!!

·
1 of 225. 11th April 2010
950 Posts
you just gotta boot off. show you mean business. if it doesn't belong to you, don't touch it

·
1 of 225. 11th April 2010
950 Posts
i hate people leaning on my car... its not a fecking chair!!!

like i don't understand why people spend hours cleaning there car before a car show just to let models sprawl all over there cars and get there mucky handprints all over the bonnets!!... pointless!!
i think model is quite a loose term. most of the bints at the car shows are total grot-bags

1 - 20 of 30 Posts