Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's clear a few things up.

I am 22.
I am sane enough to not be considered mental.
I choose to not eat meat.
I am old enough to understand the choices I make.

So why the ******* **** do people purposefully try to 'trick' me into eating meat. My mum made me a 'veggie' curry for dinner and there was **** loads of shredded chicken in it, when I asked why she said 'oh it's only a little bit, I didn't think you'd mind' and she's done it with pasta and **** too. I'm a ****ing vegetarian, of course I ****ing mind if you put meat in my food, dumb arsed *****!

So now I'm bloody starving after getting back from work and nowhere is open. Cheers then.

T

·
0 Posts
Easy there Nazam. ;)

And Mini sorry to hear you have **** people in your life too.

·
Reborn!
2,028 Posts
Im the total opposite, i get majorly pissed off when they fill my burger with salad etc. If i wanted salad i would ask for it.

Really pi**es me off aswell so i can see how your so annoyed.

·
NBOOST
3,309 Posts
Im the total opposite, i get majorly pissed off when they fill my burger with salad etc. If i wanted salad i would ask for it.

Really pi**es me off aswell so i can see how your so annoyed.
I'm the same
I can stand a little lettuce on a big mac but thats about it.

I've had a big hatred of mushrooms all my life, my mum was the complete opposite so she tried to put them in just about every meal, I could pick them out just by the texture when biting into one :apuke: :apuke: :apuke:

·
Reborn!
2,028 Posts
**** andy i still havent sent you the c spanners or instruction manual for that coilovers, ill be home in a couple of weeks and ill send them asap. sorry had loads on and completely forgot :(

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So you don't like meat or veg? What the hell do you eat?
I love veg, just certain ones I won't eat. I'll happily eat a roast dinner without the meat, I love vegetables.

Have you ever had a mushroom tattoo Mini?
A what??
Thats ok

You can actually get vegie kebabs, grilled peppers and onion with salad in a pitta...have seen my friend do it on a night out once
That actually sounds really nice.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Depends on the type of meat I suppose
Good answer:dogpile:

With refernece to burgers i can just about stand the plastic looking cheese you get under the salad, oh the bit of cheese you get on pizzas/lasagna. Other than that i don't eat it or even buy it, rank stuff that stinks.

·
Out of monies
1,983 Posts
I've had a big hatred of mushrooms all my life, my mum was the complete opposite so she tried to put them in just about every meal, I could pick them out just by the texture when biting into one :apuke: :apuke: :apuke:
Thank god I'm not the only one!

The smell, look and texture of them makes me want to chuck up, folk just don't understand!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts