Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That must be either something that I can:

a) put a claim in against for breach of data protection act 1997.

or

b) put a claim in against cyber bullying with the police.

Not the first time this has happened either, which I find funny.

Now, who is going to change it back before I really get Grumpy?

:dogpile::spank::dogpile:

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
LOL!!
It took you this long to realise...? :grinno:

Threatening police action? Pfft, you'd be better off bringing in Chuck Norris :dogpile:

·
Super Moderator
8,968 Posts
LOL! If the cap fits..............

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Taking me seriously then I see............ just shows the mentality of you guys!

·
Seasoned Member
9,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If we had taken it seriously you would have been banned :)
Oh really, for what?

Complaining that *someone* in the admin team, abused their powers and data access rights to try and belittle and publicly humiliate a member of a forum in such a way, is that grounds for banning really?

I didn't know that Rule Number 5 did not apply to you lot!

5. Bullying - Most of us here are grown up enough to get on nicely with each other, but some like to make life difficult for others. This could be in the shape of prejudice or targeting a specific user or social group. SkylineOwners.Com will not tolerate this.
You Brian have a history of this with me, always commenting on my posts and looking for a reason to have a dig.

·
Punch me.
9,398 Posts
Threatening to take the site to court, threatening to report the site to the police, grounds for removal IMO.

The fact your username was changed has nothing to do with the data protection act whatsoever.

I have given you temporary bans for racism in the past if that is what you refer to as bullying, I am not about to argue about it in this thread though as you would most likely enjoy doing.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Taking me seriously then I see............ just shows the mentality of you guys!
Oh wow you're serious...? :eek7:
I honestly thought this was a lighthearted (for lack of a better word) rant, which is why you got a similar response.

Definitely NSFW
disclaimer - these are fake Chopper's opinions, not mine, not SO.com etc. You are supposed to laugh at this ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzomSV9Rl84

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.