Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
White/carbon r34
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have had a phone call from some one i was close to today because her and her mate were checkin up on me via here.
y do women do these things??? checkin phones and emails its bloody invasion of ur personal space. hope ur readin this if ur still checkin up on me.

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Let me know who it is Adam, our members should not be made to feel uncomfortable by others in this way.

·
White/carbon r34
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi,
thanks for that but its someone outside the forum.
not sure how they got to read the posts if they signed up or not but i was hopein they were still checkin on me and would read this,
im dun with them anyway, who needs people like that in their life.

been told it was someone called daina from oxford.

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
I've got someone called Diana currently writing on my living room window in blood, is this because of you Adam?

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
On a serious note Greeno... If there was one thing I learnt from my last relationship is that the second most important thing after the "L" word is trust.... I CANNOT be in another relationship with someone if I had to check up on them...

·
White/carbon r34
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its a big issue, if i cant trust them 100% then it isnt gna happen. i got burned badly by someone who ended up baring my child as a result of a split condom and promises she was on the pill and she was goin to the chemist the next morning EVEN after i gave her the money for the morning after pill.

heard nothing for 3months till she rung me and said she was pregnant, she wasnt on the pill and she didnt want to go to the chemist. she was keepin it and there was nothing i could do to change her mind.

i love my daughter to peices but hate her mum with pure vengance, like i have never hated ne one befor.

i dont air my laundry in public but i do like to talk about things that involve me.

sure her name was daina mite have been diana, it was someones friend that was doin the snoopin and relayin info to her and she denies knowin nething about what was goin on.

·
White/carbon r34
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you, i was only 20 and had so many dreams.
meet a girl, buy a home together, get married, settle down, have a child or 2 with the woman of my dreams and grow old.

now this felt like it was torn out of me. i can now no longer give the woman i love OUR first child. it will always be my second born. i dont want my little megan to ever feel or come second to anyone or anything.

im goin to stop this thread its a bit too hard to talk about

1 - 14 of 14 Posts