Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming home from picking a diff up earlier and was in the outside lane doing 70mph exactly officer. A people carrier in the middle lane decided they wanted to overtake the car in front so just pulled into the outside lane doing 50mph which caused me and the cars behind to slam our brakes on, said car then spends 3 minutes overtaking at just over 50mph. I appreciate not everyone is a speed freak but cutting up a fast lane at 20mph below the speed limit and staying at that speed is twattish. Some people seem to be oblivious that there are actually other people around them!

Also, whilst I'm ranting, what sort of twat cuts out a consult port from a loom? ******s.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
I was coming home from picking a diff up earlier and was in the outside lane doing 70mph exactly officer. A people carrier in the middle lane decided they wanted to overtake the car in front so just pulled into the outside lane doing 50mph which caused me and the cars behind to slam our brakes on, said car then spends 3 minutes overtaking at just over 50mph. I appreciate not everyone is a speed freak but cutting up a fast lane at 20mph below the speed limit and staying at that speed is twattish. Some people seem to be oblivious that there are actually other people around them!
Yes exactly I have this daily but over 90% are female drivers

Daz is a cap end

1 - 7 of 7 Posts