Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the in the title has anyone got any experience of this crowd off ebay. THey seem to advertise with replikits pictures but are priced differently. Any response appreciated.

·
Registered
751 Posts
havent ever bought a bodykit of ebay before as most items on ebay are of poor quality and with the cost of repainting a car is it realy worth buying cheap parts as it usually means cheap quality and for a few hundred more you will get a good quality product from a trader on here that is known to produce amazing bodykits that wont crack 3 months after having em fitted.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
As the in the title has anyone got any experience of this crowd off ebay. THey seem to advertise with replikits pictures but are priced differently. Any response appreciated.
no....to be honest you get what you pay for and if you use ebay as some have and ive seen many complaints of the quality.....which is why we use the reputable traders here, ask yr self would you put cheap crappy oil in yr car......then why put a cheap imitation body kit on.....;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have found out that perfect bodykits is the same as replikit just don't charge vat. So kits are same quality but no vat. Replikit are still making the same profit just the government doesn't get its cut. Good for us then.

·
Registered
955 Posts
so do I assume Perfect bodykits buy from replikits and sell it on to make money?

In that case certainly replikits don't make the same as he would supply to trade cheaper than retail..

Or are you saying they are the same people?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
They ARE Replikit. I have a front bumper from them and the quality is top notch, I would buy from Perfect Bodykits without hesitation.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
i know a bodykit shop in small heath bham selling 400r bodykits for £450 i havent seen the 400r ones yet but ive seen cars with their bodykits and they are stunning:)

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Replikit are top notch!

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
Are their kits exact accurate copies of the originals?
I have my eyes on the Vertex R32 one in a few months and it's just over a grand, but if I get it from Perfect, it's 550 quid all in. If the quality is as good as the real thing, that's a bargain and a half.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts