Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kicker R6 competition quality component system 150W front speakers with 6.5" mid-bass speakers and separate tweeters, installed onto a custom made door pod that screws straight into the factory location and works perfectly with the standard grilles! I think the speakers are titanium too, see pics.

With matched Kicker cross-overs already wired up to the factory Skyline door speaker plug so these are literally plug-n-play, and fit straight in about 10 minutes! The cross-over fits nicely in the door pouch, alongside the standard speaker grille!

Rear speakers are Kenwood AFC 2-way 150W. They are 6" and about the biggest speakers you will get to fit under the stock rear grilles on the parcel shelf.

This setup sounds incredible through a high-power headunit, or a 4 channel amp, looks and fits factory and attracts no unwanted attention from thieves.

The setup has had about 1 years light use, and all looks brand new. Works perfectly, no faults, great sound and plenty powerful.

Only selling as I have sold my R32 and removed the stereo system to reduce the selling price.

This set-up cost me over £300, I am looking for half that so £150 for a great sounding, no hassle speaker setup for your R32.

Can post for £14 extra.

NOW REDUCED TO £125

Pic:

·
u cant play a player
40 Posts
Nice little setup what would they sound like with the original headunit do u no? or would it need a good amp? Trev

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice little setup what would they sound like with the original headunit do u no? or would it need a good amp? Trev
Yes, it's a very sweet set-up.

I've never had an original head unit, they look nasty! Had a double DIN Sony with a 600W amp and it sounded amazing, then later got a Panasonic 50W x 4 headunit and no amp and it was still great, just not as loud. Still very punchy and excellent clarity and quality.

Very versatile speakers. The best bit is how perfectly they fit though.

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
I'm so so tempted. Keep coming back to this thread to look at it.
Would you have any pics of the front setup when it was fitted?

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
i woud hav may b bought these if they wer 4 a r33 !!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm so so tempted. Keep coming back to this thread to look at it.
Would you have any pics of the front setup when it was fitted?
They fit perfectly behind the stock grilles, so look factory. The pod was made specially to accomodate the larger mid-bass speaker. It's the best you can get in a R32 door.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts