Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
you can tell all that from a lighter socket!! :)

Seriously, what does it hook up to in order to get that info, or is it done with internal sensors?

·
Registered
220 Posts
The Blitz Power Meter ID is good to, you can just about see a picture of it in my avtar. They use an internal 'G' sensor for the readings, most use a speed signal from the ECU aswell.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
looks good!!!! and its also available from Demon Tweakes, from memory I think its in their catalogue!! hmmmm, may have to spend some more money!!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
ok, so which of the above 3 would you reckon would be the best to go with......the one off Tinduckracing is also sold in Demon Tweakes to I think..

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ben, totally off topic here and very sorry for doing so peeps but do u also have a skyline and if so how does it compare to the rx-7 as i've always wanted one?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Apexi do one aswell used to have one in my last car, they're also very good. Bit of a con though as you have to buy the sensor seperate, which caught me out.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Hi Jon! have you tried any of the meters?? I havent tried any and wonder how easy they are to install and use?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi dude....

....not tried the G-Tech, but hear good things about it.....
...I settled for the Race Technology meter.....it's quite impressive for such a small box....
....the lateral G feature and G-circle is cool too.....a bit like the R34 v-spec display.......
.....but about £40k cheaper....:D

....as for installing, put the batteries in, and fix in the horizontal to yer dash.....
...they even supply blu-tac, fer chrissakes....

....quite close to the real thing when run side by side at the pod...

Take care folks,

JonB

Peace, Love and Horsepower...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts