Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following the post today about importers, could we have a section for people to post up their good and not so good experiences with importers, car traders, garages, tuners, etc, who are not in the 'authorised traders' section. Some areas are not too well represented there and it's hard to know who to trust with yer pride and joy, so perhaps this would be of use.

Would need a massive disclaimer from mods that any recommendation or comments do not represent any official endorsement by SOCOM though!

Just a thought.

TC

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunately even with disclaimers, the forum is responsible for the content it provides. For this reason, I feel we have to restrict this type environment.
Ah well, you have to ask mate! Pity though as we get so many people looking for someone they can trust in their area, when they are a LOOONG way from the 'Authorised Traders'.

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
thats a big can of worms you would be opening there, i think you could possibly be walking on thin ice there and dont think it would work without causing major friction

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
guys it will as stef says open a can of worms so if someone asks just give your recommendation where to go and then its up to them to look into them and decide.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
wow steph thats sounds serious walking on thin ice whilst opening a can of angry worms
a reciepe for disaster me thinks.lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts