9,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Perth Wheel Inn 28th July en route to Knockhill

Ok,

Its Summer, ( is it??? ) lets not waste it,

Next Meet:

Date: 29th July 2007

Time: 13:30

Usual story names on list see you there ( hopefully, but might be offshore )

There is a big enough car park for a whole bunch of Skylines, also it will be a good date to get together before Knockhill to discuss what we need etc, and as i said before better to have more meets during summer time just in case it doesnt rain!!

1: Texvandoodoo

·
Registered
812 Posts
This is the same day as TOTB, and Time Attack at Knocky is the day before. May I suggest a meet at Knocky to watch Time Attack/EDC and get an idea of the lines etc for our own jaunt? Maybe get a stand together? A local mixed car club I am a member of is parking up together for it. :)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Off the top of my head I'd suggest Halbeath industrial estate Shell garage for everybody not meeting in Perth. Guys coming from the north go down the M90 and follow the signs. What does everyone else think?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I don't belieeeeeeeve it :(

Missed the Easter one as I was down in Yorkshire, then had an oopsie with the engine, so off the road for 2 months for a rebuild, get her back :D .... and was looking forward to meeting up with other fellow Scots and .... once again I'll not be in Scotland for this one :disappointed:

Oh well, next time ....

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
2. B4TTY
3. needforspeed
4. Darth

Hopefully with all electrics working this time! :)

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think we should keep this to the Sunday and have a seperate day if you want to go to Knockhill on the saturday, we shuold keep a regular day for the meets, being the last sunday of the month, do you all agree? if so lets keep it in Perth again this time for discussion:

2. B4TTY
3. needforspeed
4. Darth

we can talk about the forthcoming Knockhill event and also SpeedR33per can tell us all about the 'Ring and Spa once he comes back!

·
Administrator
25,977 Posts
2. B4TTY
3. needforspeed
4. Darth
5. speedr33per

we can talk about the forthcoming Knockhill event and also SpeedR33per can tell us all about the 'Ring and Spa once he comes back!
:grinno: i wont be able to shut up and i should also have video footage which we can all laugh at my slow driving lol:dogpile:

·
360 TAG: vizibledog
775 Posts
I'll definitely be up for knockhill on the saturday but will be going down to TOTB on sunday if anyone fancies convoying to it.

Is the DIALMASTER going down to TOTB?:D

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Ok guys, I have some news to break!!
I have had an offer I couldnt refuse on my beloved Skyline......someone will shortly post as being the new owner of my pride and joy......I am in the process of hunting for another one so I will be a Skyline owner again VERY shortly!!! The new owner forcefully but gently twisted my arm to sell......
My tears have alomst dried up and my hanky is hanging out to dry !!
Cheers
Grant

·
You! Off My Planet.
117 Posts
I'll definitely be up for knockhill on the saturday but will be going down to TOTB on sunday if anyone fancies convoying to it.

:rofl: @ Dialmaster

Should be going to TOTB, but in what, that is the Question!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ok guys, I have some news to break!!
I have had an offer I couldnt refuse on my beloved Skyline......someone will shortly post as being the new owner of my pride and joy......I am in the process of hunting for another one so I will be a Skyline owner again VERY shortly!!! The new owner forcefully but gently twisted my arm to sell......
My tears have alomst dried up and my hanky is hanging out to dry !!
Cheers
Grant

:sorry: What am I saying............... yay!!!! What a cracker she is too

·
Registered
812 Posts

I'm not sure yet mate, defo be at Knockhill on Saturday though.:D

·
Registered
92 Posts
2. B4TTY
3. needforspeed
4. Darth
5. speedr33per
6. octagon7

are you still meeting in Perth before going onto Knockhill

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.