Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,952 Posts
hi deany welcome to the club. If you look in the top sticky thread you will see the area's members are from. we will be starting meets up in the new year as the weather improves.

There are a few of us that drive all year round and some that put the skyline to hibernate for the winter and a few who's are in the garage for modifications. (eh mikey).

Look forward to seeing you in 2010 bud. :boogy:

·
Registered
359 Posts
well based in stamford myself & a friend in bourne/grantham , mines in my garage awaiting repair of manifold studs , both got 33 gtst

so hopefully in next few weeks will be starting on mine

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi deany welcome to the club. If you look in the top sticky thread you will see the area's members are from. we will be starting meets up in the new year as the weather improves.

There are a few of us that drive all year round and some that put the skyline to hibernate for the winter and a few who's are in the garage for modifications. (eh mikey).

Yer i have now noticed that so put my name down to. thats cool then be looking forward to going to a few meets then when thay sorted....

yer i get wot you mean about people putting there cars away over the winter ,witch is fair play i guess.

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts

Welcome to the club Deany, as you can prob see myself and Gtsmithy are the area reps for your area and also Wolf covers over your way but in norwich.

Me and mark are gonna be brainstorming soon to get some good meets sorted and brag runs through the countryside!!

Mine is currently off the road awaiting a fresh forged rebuild as gtsmithy sarcastically pointed out above!!:funny: It would be driven all year round if it didnt keep breaking recently :funny:

Keep an eye out in the East Anglia section soon!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi Deany, I'm on your doorstep, I live at Haddon, just off J16 of the A1, if you see a Midnight Purple R33 GTR reg N5 GTR, that will be me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Deany,I'm also off j16 and live in the neighbouring village to Fester.I drive a r32 gtr in gunmetal grey.Hope to see you about.

·
DriftSlaGG
1,260 Posts
Im thinking at some point a (Peterborough Region) mini meet at A1 extra services (or Brampton MacDonalds), then a drive over to Milton Keynes to meet others from that way.

Anyone fancy some of this??

·
Registered
189 Posts
Im thinking at some point a (Peterborough Region) mini meet at A1 extra services (or Brampton MacDonalds), then a drive over to Milton Keynes to meet others from that way.

Anyone fancy some of this??

There's a bowling evening being planned for Friday 26th Feb in Milton keynes

1 - 20 of 25 Posts