Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i just wanted to know how much ppl are spending on their skyline per week,
driving a R33 GTST, mods to engine not much dump valve,induction kit,boost crontroller so far.
Spending between 2-300 euro per week!!
I know it depends how hard and far i drive it but still it seems alot, sometimes 60-80 a day.
Sometimes i do a good distance others not so much either way it doesnt seem to make any difference. I will be keeping track of distance ect when i get it back,
Could there be some sort of problem as i diy`d a walbro fuel pump or i need coils ect?
I met a lad with a r33 gtst the other day he said thats alot and he has more mods???
I do drive it every day but still???

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
mate this topic has come up more times then ive heard my own name

basically yes lamba sensors etc can go which would add to bad consumtion and pumps and too many to list and mine has always suffered from this.

ive literally had a complete engine rebuild (RSP :worshippy:) and all the mods to go with it and im on 390bhp and only now am i getting around 200 miles per tank which im over the moon about! (and thats with me blappin it at times)

before this i was lucky to be gettin around the 150 miles per tank and i couldnt understand it. i had changed every thing i thought it could of been and drove like a granny all the time to test it and was still getting about this.
but now obviously everything is completly set up right and is runnin better - but to be honest mate if you want a car thats great on consumtion and miles etc you have the wrong car!! lol

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
i agree with dubs,

its unfortunate its a common theme, but in my mind, if you are at all worried about how many miles you get per tank in a car then the Skyline is not for you.
Basically it goes like this:

Put petrol in, pay the person and go drive with a smile on your coupon all day.

Repeat as required.

You dont buy a racehorse to run it at the beach, thats what donkeys are for

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
You dont buy a racehorse to run it at the beach, thats what donkeys are for

:rofl:

that cracked me up mate! plus ur profile pic is joke! lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts