Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been looking for a standard R33 GTR for months and have now happily found what I was looking for. A Midnight Purple one, sourced through the ever excellent Miguel at Newera Imports... :dance: Am chuffed to bits. Now I just have the agonising wait till it gets here!

Knowing how you like your piccies!...

Looking forward to getting on the road and finding my way to a meet... I promise to be a friendly GTR owner, not a snobby one!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nice, :)

Make sure you get it wax oiled underneath ASAP when you collect her, and do your homework on garages to get her serviced. :apoke:
Just think of the big grin your gonna get when it comes onto boost :cool:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) Thanks, guys... Can't wait to feel the boost! Am def getting the waxoyl sorted before I even drive it. I live in Southampton, so think my servicing will be at Rising Sun as that is pretty close, plus the roads going out their way are fantastic! Think I may have to take the long route there every time!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Grexory said:
Nice, :)

Make sure you get it wax oiled underneath ASAP when you collect her, and do your homework on garages to get her serviced. :apoke:
Just think of the big grin your gonna get when it comes onto boost :cool:
Your grins not there then Tim at the moment eh :angel:

D

·
0 Posts
Nice mate!
Can't go wrong buying from Newera too.

I may see you around as I work in Southampton docks :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looks superb matey!!!

You sound like you have similar tastes to me....ie: i have Sukzuki GSX-R 750, diesel sh1tter, and GTR 33 V-Spec... :cheers:

Only differance is....i had to wait a total of 7 months for mine from Japan :crazy: ......but it was defo worth the wait :smoker:

D4RYL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts