Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not that, the car passed it's first proper MOT today (Tuesday) since the one I got with it from the importer when I bought it. Failed first go through because there was no brake pedal rubber???, and the rear fog light wasn't working.
So onwards and upwards, got her booked in at RSP for the 17th to get the Power fc fitted and mapped, hoping to get near the magic 300bhp mark. Just be nice to finally get it de-resticted actually so that I can stretch it's legs on a private circuit somewhere. :naughty:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
brake pedal rubber?!?!? what about cars with alloy racing pedals? is that really an mot fail?!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
brake pedal rubber?!?!? what about cars with alloy racing pedals? is that really an mot fail?!

The lady in reception when I collected it said that plain metal pedals are OK if they are perforated, apparently just having plain shiny metal pedals is a no-no.
I guess someone's foot slipped off of their wet brake pedal once upon a time and killed a group of Nuns or something...sheesh, whatever next.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and o how majic it is ;) but you will want more... :)

Yes...yes you're right...I do want more already God help me! I want an RB30, with a mahoosive Billet Turbo, I want 900-1000bhp, I want it to rev to 9,000rpm and frighten people in built up areas for miles around...BWAHAHAHA!

Alright nurse, I'll be quiet. :nono: :uhoh:

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
First I knew about having to have correct peddles. Anyone know where I stand, at the moment i've got Sparco carbon fibre peddles and will be taking them out my civic and into the skyline when it gets here. I have got grippy sticky bits on them :attention:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts