Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....but surprisingly, not the one we're with!
Got a phone call on Thursday (I didn't take it) and it was a TelstraClear (not the one we're with) looking to speak with someone that didn't live at this address and they wanted to talk to her regarding a specific land line number (not our number). They were told "we don't have a clue what you're talking about, you've got the wrong person and number". Soon after, a call was made from home to a mobile and the home number didn't show up on the caller ID - but the number the TelstraClear gave did :confused:
The next day (Friday), our land line AND internet were dead.... how odd. It seemed too coincidental after that random call from TelstraClear.
We contacted our Service Provider (Vodafone) on Friday night who came out 1st thing today (Sunday) to fix it... apparently the technician that came has had to fix quite a number of TelsraClear f**k ups!
It honestly boggles the mind how any of that monumental F**K UP happened :confused:. Not our Service Provider, not our number, person they asked for doesn't live here but SOMEHOW TelstraClear STILL disconnected us. Bunch of useless inbred f**kwits :cya:

That time with no phone or internet was like going back to the dark ages... it's a very scary and boring place to be :eek: lol

Ok... I'm done ranting now :D

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts
Moan moan moan is that all u do??? I mean ur in a gorgeous part of the world and instead of being out enjoying the views u moan you have no Internet lol

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmao I can look at all the nice scenery online! But no internet forced me outside into natural light and real life... it was scary!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts