Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
SE Member / DJ
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has been done already but thought it would be a laugh. I'll start it off...

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
that first pic with the pugs,all the top ones looking calm and sensible,then you scroll down and "haaaaarrrlllloooooooo!!!"" brill pic, must dig out some fo mine

·
Registered
66 Posts
Coco's first time playing in the snow

He loves Bride seats, used to sleep in them after I took them out of the car

Hiding in the washing basket

Watching me eat (sharing) my lunch

Patrolling the stairs

On the look out in the garden

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
cheers

couple from when she was younger, 16 month at the min

About 6 months here in these

Non chuffed at being kicked in the bac garden

apparently she was not digging :rofl:

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
this threads making me hungry :yum:

·
SE Member / DJ
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some more random/funny/cute pics

Faceplanted Frankie Sleeping

Day we first got Cooper the Frenchie

Cooper and his brother Bobby

Jojo being ET

Gangster Frankie

Cooper looking Cute

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
This is my Jack Russel - Bandit. Adopting his usual position of 'Conked Out' :D

And here's our latest edition - Merlin. Safety first! :bigthumb:

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
hahah merlins like

whats has been seen cant not be unseen!!!

G35brit

whats it like with two huskys been toying with the idea myself only thing that really puts me off is two seperate molts 1 after the other, stella leaves my red carpet white when she starts

·
Seasoned Member
1,789 Posts
hahah merlins like

whats has been seen cant not be unseen!!!

G35brit

whats it like with two huskys been toying with the idea myself only thing that really puts me off is two seperate molts 1 after the other, stella leaves my red carpet white when she starts

I can only vouch for mine but Frankie is 10 and bennie is 3 and they have never snarled or growled at each other or any other dog . As you know they are a pack animal so love company whether its human or canine. Even now when the older one gets up and goes and lays in another room the younger one follows him and lays next to him even to the point that they have to be touching each other, the only time the older one gets some peace is when my granddaughter (in the picture) comes around because they inseperable, she even dresses bennie up in sold football shorts etc and he laps the fuss up.

Go for the second one and get a pup as straight away they will know the pecking order, like i say they are great company as they have the pack instinct bred into them.

Groom them for 30 mins a week and you will find the molting isnt so bad when they do molt twice a year. If you dont groom the new hair tangles with the old and becomes a bugger to get out and painful for the dog. The longer courser hair on huskies is really important as its hollow and traps air inside which acts as insulation .

The only negatives really you probably know about and thats they are really difficult to walk off the lead as they run off all the time, they are very distructive if left alone for a long time and because they eat a different way to most dogs ie; in their natural world they gulp frozen food without chewing and they have large amounts of strong enzimes in their stomachs that break the food down later, they easily suffer from the runs if you change their diet to quickly. I use the big bags of Purina Beta dry food as its what the breeder used i got Bennie from and they seem fine with that.

Here is how well they get on together lol

1 - 20 of 118 Posts