Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a day. The rain held off during the track session and the skys started to clear. Some amazing cars there, Big Cheif's 33 being especially jawdropping. (Don't think I've ever seen anything move that fast).

Apologies to, well everyone really, as I was in the slowest car there (Red 32), so no doubt had a few people held behind me going from Scotsman through the John Weir chicane till I could move over. Annoyingly I have a new turbo and FPR sitting here unfitted, as I'm waiting on a set of 550cc injectors from Greenline coming. Had to endure a standard turbo and boost, felt like I was going backwards. Next time maybe I won't feel like a slug...

Big thumbs up to the area reps who organised it, it was well worth the dough. I had a great time, never driven my car, or indeed any I've owned, that hard before. Someone about sticking a helmet on, makes you feel invincible. What I (Severely) lacked in speed, I made up for in bravery.:D

And, my pics:

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

·
R32 GTR
1,562 Posts
great pics Mark, I love the colour of your car too, and your right... makes you want to eat it! lol

ps. I have a prize for the slowest driver, so if your willing to admit it, pm your address and i'll post it! lol

·
Registered
812 Posts
Cool pics Mark, had a great time, still got the silly grin :lol:

·
Bad Ass Mo Fo!
1,892 Posts
that was the longest night of my life.. sitting at home pissed off not being at knockers!

glad to hear it wasnt raining for you all. i hopefully will make the next track day ;)

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
uploaded some short video clips to photobucket.can any one talk me thru posting a link to here ???

·
Registered
200 Posts
I had a fantastic time - thanks to Mr Scottish (Grant) and anyone else involved in organising - its my first ever skylineowners event and i loved it, gonna be on a high for a few days i think! Cant wait till the next track day

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
knockhill

ive uploaded sum short video clips on photobucket.can any 1 talk me thru putting link on thread:werd:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
scottishgirl.ive got a page in front of me.generated html/ebay/img code
got 5 small windows.ive highlited (blue)html images for ebay livejournal my space etc.wot next ???

1 - 20 of 36 Posts